May 02 2014 – Julie Oriola
This Mother's Day, it's easy to indulge Mom on any budget. Whether you're helping her break out of her style shell or picking out bold pieces you know she'll love, here are our favorite options:
1. A G Pavé-Trim bracelet, perfect to stack with the other bracelets you've (of course) got her over the years.
2. Delicate and sentimental, a pavé Infinity necklace shows infinite Love for any mom.
3. A springtime accent that never goes unnoticed, get her the attention she deserves in a Tail Feathers scarf.
4. A statement necklace is a winner for the statement-making mom.
5. Give the bohemian, Kate Hudson-esque mom a Mini Agate Arrowhead necklace. As seen on Rachel Ray.
6. A touch of the exotic is never too far with a Wood Tassel bracelet.
7. The perfect pair of studs: elegant enough for mom but stylish enough for you to borrow.
8. A carryall Cava tote in a yummy dew color. Need we say more?
Tagged: accessories, bohemian, bracelet, bracelets, classic, earrings, exotic, fashion, Fashion Trends, feather, gifts, Gold and Gray, handbag, infinity necklace, jewelry, Kate Hudson, Mom, mother, Mother's Day, necklace, necklaces, pavé, Rachel Ray, scarf, spring, springtime, statement necklace, studs, style, tassel, tote, tote bag